The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am at a loss

I am at a loss I was expecting some sign by now. I am beginning to believe I was mislead by demons. I believe there is some wisdom and truths in these posts but it seems its not time yet. Perhaps these revelations are just a warning to anyone not to mess with DNA.

 My Story and observations of visions and all paranormal accounts I describe here are true. However I am beginning to doubt my interpretations and I may not be correct. Although there are people experiencing gang stalking and claiming they are experiencing forms of directed energy weapon attacks the number of hits I get on this site do not seem to be high enough. If this was the end times I would expect this site to be swamped with peoples experiencing Gang stalking and directed energy weapon attacks. There just seems like way to many that are totally oblivious and unaffected by this. Since my sites inception there have been only 5400 visits they seemed to be spread out over the world as I would expect but the numbers just are not high enough. Also its been dragging out for so long now that by now there would be more evidence of it There are definitely people out there with the ability to read minds I met at least 8. Of the 8  I confirmed using tests and I am 100 % they could read minds and some seemed to have access to my visions as well. I know most of what I experienced is not man made its paranormal and the people complaining about being attacked by directed energy weapons this is a paranormal event as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive