The End of Time and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

This is my account and best interpretations of my first encounters with Gang Stalkers then Locus (see Rev 9-3) as well as paranormal events and visions that I witnessed which started April 2006 and still continues to me on occasion to this day December 2018. I am not a biblical scholar I suggest you read the book of revelations. Then read this site however these interpretation may be wrong. This end of time event is extremely complex and hard to get your head around I am still trying to make sense of all this my self and is a work in progress and I know I have not interpreted correctly my visions see post tittled "I am at a loss" however I believe I am about 70 % accurate. It can not be explained in just a few paragraphs. This site is to help you find your way back to the tree of life. It has a fresh look at the bible and covers many common misinterpretations making it less nonsensical to the modern western educated reader. If you already have studied the bible keep an open mind as this site will present you with some radical interpretations that are completely different then older common interpretations. We are much wiser now it only makes sense that our interpretations would be different.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

7 Years tribulation 04/20/07 or 07/07/07

It was seven years ago February 2007 when I came to the realization that the gang stalkers who had been targeting me since early 2000 also had access to my thoughts (mind reading). Up to this point I just thought this gang-stalking was the work of bad people. When I realized they could read my mind I hit the book of revelations thinking this better be the end of time I was furious at God that he would allow man to develop mind reading technologies I dusted off my bible and skipped right to the end the book of revelations  I realized that this was nearing the end outlined in the book of revelations. on or around April 20, 2007 i had a very vivid dream on the identity of whom the Lamb was. Since then I scoured the book and scoured the internet for signs and clues as well as had many dreams visitations and voices from the spirit world. I have made many failed predictions as to when the end might be. I believe this seven years may be the tribulation period. If nothing happens by the end of this year I will have to believe all my visions dreams and voices are the work of demons and angels and God. My Birthday back in 07 was 07/07/07 that may be significant as well seven years I somehow triggered a very real and very paranormal series of events driven by God, demons and angels. I do believe there are many truths in what I have documented on this site specifically with regards to the mark of the beast and DNA Also the twelve tribes and the relationship between us, Angels, and ancestors. This may have happened to me because after I realized the gang-stalkers had access to my thoughts I very seriously contemplating mercy killing my children then killing myself. This may not be the end but this experience has demonstrated to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is very much still in control and he will not let his children suffer beyond there limits. Before I experienced these paranormal events I doubted God and mankind but this experience has strengthened my faith in God 100 percent.

I said I would stop trying to predict a date when the second coming of christ will be known by all and this will be my last atempt will be Easter 20, April,  2014 7 years after my dream of the identaty of the Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive